HOW TO BREW
1) Remove the drip bag filter from the pouch.
2) Tear the top of the drip bag filter along the perforation line.
3) Open up the "ears" of the drip bag filter fix it onto a mug/server.
4) Pour hot water onto the coffee grounds and fill it up to 180ml-200ml.
5) Remove the filter, and enjoy a freshly brewed cup of coffee!
• 100% Thai Arabica coffee including beans from various northern regions.
• Small Dee, full flavor, chocolate, cocoa. At the end, it smells lightly floral. Delighted with the identity of authentic Thai Arabica coffee.
• Roasting Level : Medium Roast
• Meticulous selection. Special care at every step by state-of-the-art Color Sorter
• Suitable for Espresso, French Press, Drip Coffee.
• Suitable for standard espresso, cappuccino, latte.
• Suitable for those who like strong coffee. Suitable for cold coffee
• Net weight 500 grams.
Water at 91.5 – 93.5 degree Celsius through the grouphead. You can get nutty aroma and flavor of this beans. Nice to try with medium+1 roast level.